It not often that you find a friend that has an uncommon first name like you. Meet my friend Echo. Today is Echo’s Birthday and I thought it would be fun to share the top ten memories from our Tavenager Hunt trip, aka the 37 hour – 5 state- peanut butter M&M eating –bar hopping trip. Did we mention the hunt was in Dubuque, Iowa? Which was seven hours driving each direction and we went to a concert the night before we left for the trip. So off we go on our trip with me driving and Echo playing DJ, here’s our top ten memories from the trip.
- Breakfast of Champions includes a huge cinnamon and a Diet Coke.
- Small towns in Wisconsin have a lunch time whistle, which could be mistaken as a tornado siren. Which went off during a rain storm while we were in the Cheese Store.
- We thought we found a Stepford Amish community but it was really The Amana Colonies. We’re still not sure how we thought it was Amish.
- Captain Crunch French Toast is really yummy, who knew?
- The shower is really hard to turn on if your drunk. Enough said.
- You know you have fresh cheese curd if it squeaks. Who curd eat just one? Ha Ha!
- Even if we leave four hours before you, this doesn’t mean we will be in front of you on the way home. Betsey can vouch for us on this one!
- Getting hit on by guys, in a various of ways, during the Tavenager Hunt. That’s all we are saying since we are trying to stay PG here.
- John Wayne’s hometown is the cutest little town ever! We really liked this little town but kept running into one way streets.
- We both love Peanut Butter M&M and kept an endless supply in the car. Really a girl can’t have too much chocolate!
So if you know Echo, be sure to wish her a huge Happy Birthday!