|
|
The Kansan - Newton, KS
  • Daily weather

    • email print
  • Newton Almanac Today’s High: 56 Today’s Low: 34Today’s Record High: 67 (2006) Today’s Record Low: -6 (1963)Sunrise Saturday: 7:38 a.m. Sunset Saturday: 5:11 p.m.Saturday’s High: 56 Saturday’s Low: 41Precipitation Year to date: 24.46” Normal year: 27.94”Weather Day-by-Day Today: Mostly sunny in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs near 60. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Night: Mostly cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows near 40. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.Saturday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the morning.Sunday: Partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Highs in the mid 40s.Monday: Partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Highs in the mid 40s. Night: Mostly cloudy. Lows 25 to 30.Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs 45 to 50. Lows near 30.Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs 45 to 50. Lows near 30.
      • calendar