- EMS workers learn how to handle agricultural accidents
- Posted April 4, 2012 midnight
- HESSTON —It only takes a few minutes for something to go terribly wrong while farming. Farmers often work with very large pieces of equipment, so when something does go wrong, a serious injury or even death can be the result. EMS workers went through training for ag accidents Saturday.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- 'Cat Crazy' raises funds for Caring Hands
- Retirement reception for Darlene Dick
- Commissioners discuss Halstead tax abatement
- 'Pathways to Wellness': Prairie View recognizes Mental Health M...
- Kicker: @Head KICKER:Schools @Head BOLD 30:Local schools stru...
- Officials discuss water issues
- Community Partnership to dissolve, but mission continues
- Commission passes group residence ordinance
- Fed inmates bring in thousands in revenue
- Around town
- Around town CDDO to meet, JARC funding renewed
- Read more top stories